Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Sizer, about the game...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What about the game script you were writing back at the times of the old board? I mean that one with the hero being a god that lost his powers, etc. Do you still work on it? You can create a new thread for it in this board if you want ^_^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, I was looking forward to seeing that progress.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oi! NWN might be a good thing to make it w/!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oho!! where is sizer-chan!? o.o;;

  5. #5
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yup.. I read some of that on the old board times...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lets keep this bumped until she checks the boards again.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *BUMP!*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I'm still working on it. As soon as the beginning is over and the time period set, it should come along faster. O_o This week has been busy though, I'm going to work on it this weekend if I can get to it.

    I may re-edit the beginning once again *sigh* -_- Any suggestions for what could happen after he reaches 1,000 years into the future?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you still using RPGMaker?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't found it. Here's the complete beginning. The next part will take place...IN THE FUTURE! *dramatic echo*


    [FMV. You look down on a large floating continent that is drifting above the sea. A flock of seagulls flies overhead. As the camera pans over the continent, the narration begins]

    Many, many years ago
    A terrible demon once ruled this peaceful land, Lemoria
    And brought misery and death to the people that lived there
    A kind and gentle god, Dios, who watched over the land saw what the demon was doing and went to punish him
    “Vorgnor,” spoke Dios, “you shall not harm these people any longer.”
    And so a terrible battle began, to determine the fate of mankind
    But sadly, Dios lost the battle and the demon Vorgnor had triumph
    Dios, using the last of his strength, blessed five warriors with his power to defeat Vorgnor
    The warriors challenged Vorgnor and because he had underestimated them, they had won and sealed him away
    The warriors, with their work done, turned into crystals and spread across the world, waiting for someone to use their power
    And as for the Dios, he gave away the last of his fading power and became human
    With Vorgnor defeated and Dios no longer needed, the world became a peaceful place...

    [A black screen]

    Mysterious Voice: Sigurd...
    Mysterious Voice: Sigurd...
    Sigurd: Who are you?
    Mysterious Voice: Go to the Ancient Ruins...Hurry...
    Sigurd: Wait! Who are you?!

    [Fade in. A young boy with long black hair tied back in a pony tail is asleep on at the table, with a few books scattered. His younger sister, Kyra, is standing over him]

    Kyra: Sigurd! Wake up! Were you up all night looking at those books?
    Sigurd: ...Kyra?
    Kyra: Were you up all night studying the legend of Dios and Vorgnor?

    [Yes, I was]

    Sigurd: Yes, I was
    Kyra: [Sigh] I wish you would stop doing that, it is bad for your health.

    [No, I wasn’t]

    Sigurd: No, I wasn’t
    Kyra: Liar! It’s obvious that you been up all night!
    Sigurd: Sorry, but something has been bothering me about that legend
    Kyra: What is it?
    Sigurd: It’s just the fact that no one knows what happened to Dios after he became a mortal
    Kyra: A lot of people have asked that question over the centuries. Many have just decided not to bother wondering about it anymore. People have said that clues are scattered about in the Ancient Ruins northwest from here.
    (Sigurd stands up)
    Kyra: Huh? Where are you going?
    Sigurd: I’m going into town, I’ll be back later.
    Kyra: All right, but don’t stay out all day!
    Sigurd: ....
    (Sigurd exits the house)
    Kyra: Oh, that brother of mine
    (Kyra walks to the kitchen)

    (Outside the house)
    Sigurd: The Ancient Ruins...that place was mentioned in the dream. I wonder if I should take a look? I’ll go look around town first.
    (In town. As soon as Sigurd enters, a man comes to greet him)
    Man: Hello Sigurd. Why are you here?
    Sigurd: What? I’m not welcomed?
    Man: O-oh, I didn’t mean it like that. I’m sorry.
    Sigurd: I’m kidding. I’m looking for weapons, I want to see the Ancient Ruins and I want to be prepared for any monsters that may be inside.
    Man: That sounds pretty dangerous, but knowing you I know you’ll be all right. Go talk to your father, he should be inside the shop to the far north.
    Sigurd: Okay, thanks
    (Sigurd enters the Merchant Shop. He goes to talk to his father.)
    Father: Oh! Sigurd! What are you doing here?
    Sigurd: I need a weapon. I want to go the ruins.
    Father: The ruins? I think I have a weapon
    (Sigurd’s father goes to the back of the room, then returns)
    Father: Here. This was your grandfather’s sword. Take good care of it!
    (Sigurd received “Rusty Sword”!)
    Sigurd: Uh, thanks for the...rusty sword...
    Father: Be careful, son!
    (Sigurd leaves. A young girl runs up to talk to him.)
    Young Girl: Hi Sigurd! I’ve been looking for you everywhere!
    Sigurd: Hi...Leah...
    Leah: Where are you going? Can I come with you?
    Sigurd: That’s none of your concern. Go away.
    Leah: Please, let me go with you!
    Sigurd: No, I’m looking for something important.
    Leah: Come one! Why don’t you come with me instead? You spend way to much time obsessing over that Dios story anyway!
    (Sigurd walks past Leah, ignoring her)
    Leah: Hey! Come back! Sigurd!
    (Sigurd keeps on walking. Leah gets a pouty, angry look on her face)
    Leah: You’ll never have a wife if you treat women like this!

    (Outside the Ancient Temple of Dios)
    Sigurd: So this is it. I’ll just have a look around and then get out
    (Sigurd enters, he approaches the altar)
    Mysterious Voice: I’ve been waiting for you...
    Sigurd: Huh?! Whose there?!
    Mysterious Voice: C...o...m...e...
    Sigurd: Show yourself!
    (Sigurd wanders back and forth looking for the source of the voice)
    (There is a bright flash of green light, Sigurd sinks to his knees with his hands over his ears)
    Sigurd: Stop it!
    Mysterious Voice: Show me your power...
    (Boss Battle with the temple guardian, Dragon Force. Sigurd begins losing quickly, but before he is defeated there is the same flash of green light. Sigurd’s health rises quickly and kills Dragon Force. After the battle, Sigurd is lying on the ground)
    Sigurd: W...what...happened...?
    (The prophet Loki appears before Sigurd)
    Loki: Just as I expected, you passed the test
    (Sigurd gets up)
    Sigurd: Test? What test? Who are you?!
    Loki: Forgive me for not introducing myself, I am the prophet Loki. I have come for you.
    Sigurd: Come for me? What makes you think I’m going to go anywhere with some freak like you?!
    Loki: Please don’t make this harder on yourself. Just come with me.
    Sigurd: No way! I’m getting out of here...

    [FMV. Sigurd tries to leave the temple. Dark smoke begins pouring out from the temple walls. It avoids Loki but wraps around Sigurd. Sigurd is dragged and thrown into a small stone tomb. The lid closes on top of him and the smoke clears.]

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •